Western Visayas College of Science and Technology as the center of excellence in science and technology.
The Western Visayas College of Science and Technology is committed to the development of man through the integration of spiritual, liberal, vocational, scientific and technological education for active participation and leadership in national development
Sec. 2 of Batas Pambansa Blg. 395 states that the College shall primarily provide a secondary and higher vocational, professional, scientific and technical education. It shall also promote research, advanced studies and progressive leadership in the fields of trade, industrial, scientific, and technological education.
To attain its mission the College has to accomplish the following goals:
- To develop quality graduates who are responsible, self-disciplined and productive through vocational, technological, scientific and professional education;
- To advance knowledge and competencies of graduates in arts, sciences and technology through relevant and functional research and curricular programs;
- To contribute to the solution of socio-economic problems through effective utilization of human and natural resources;
- To develop citizens responsive to community development and extension service;
- To develop leaders in the field of education, science and technology.