The College of Engineering is the center of excellence in engineering education in Region VI for local and global competitiveness.
The College of Engineering is committed to the development of man thru the integration of knowledge, technical skills, and attitude for leadership in national development.
It shall promote quality engineering education through research, trainings, relevant curriculum, production and extension services for excellence.
- Provide effective and efficient instruction.
- Enrich and expand curricular offerings.
- Enhance technical research capabilities
- Facilitate technology transfer thru well organized and useful outreach programs.
- Provide relevant and effective faculty development programs.
- Produce quality, versatile and competent engineering students and graduates.
- Provide adequate and operational facilities and equipment to further enhance the skills of the students.
- Extend technical capabilities for the betterment of the community.
CEA Core Values