Twenty-three faculty members of the university availed the Scholarship Program for the Trainor’s Methodology (TM) Training for Level I Course offered by the Technical Educational Skills Development Authority (TESDA) Provincial Office.
The TESDA scholarship program offered in modules, batches and in different venues of the ISAT U Campus are Hotel & Restaurant Technology, Drafting, Computer, Garment, Electronics, Electrical, and Carpentry.
The first batch started training on CICT-TESDA Modules last December 14, 2015 at the New Board Room.
Mrs. Rhodora S. Brillantes, TMI Program Coordinator, was in charge during the 1st day of the seminar. Requirements for the scholarship program were checked and gathered from the participants
As part of the Biennial Work Plan 2015 for UNESCO – UNEVOC Philippines, Visayas Center, Iloilo Science and Technology University (ISAT U), Commission on Information and Communication Technology (CICT) and Technological Skills and Development Authority (TESDA) collaborated for e-Learning Development.
The Biennial Work Plan 2015 includes the university’s realignment of curricular programs along Information Communication Technology (ICT) to serve various stakeholders.
The development of school’s expertise along Learning Materials Development for E-Learning in Technical Vocational and Training (TVET) is also part of the 2015 Biennial Work Plan.
The CICT-TESDA Modules and participants are:
Hotel & Restaurant Technology
1. Cherry C. Macaya – Housekeeping NCII
2. Hazel M. Malayas – Food and Beverage NCII
3. Grace S. Valenciana – Commerial Cooking NCII
4. Joylyn D. Aguilar – Housekeeping NCII
5. Padema B. Formarejo – Housekeeping NCII
6. Aristeo V. Camis
7. Ram Hanzel P. Capuso
1. Karlo S. Sira – 2D Animation NCII
2. Arthur E. Villagracia – Visual Graphics Design NCII
3. Ma. Analie M. Celda
1. Manfred Von Magat – 2D Animation NCII
2. Reynaldo S. Ilangos – 2D Animation NCII
3. Fel Jun Palawan
4. Charles S. Jaranilla
5. Loreto Gabawa
6. Christine Jamela delos S. Valsado
7. Michelle Escriba
8. Christian Lester D. Gimena
9. Ernest Andreigh Centina
1. Jasmine Ibones
1. Gener Jamoyot
1. John Paul Wendell E. Aranga
1. Leonardo Reoyo
The duration of the scholarship program will run on the following dates:
December 14, 15, 17, 21, 22, 29, 30
The date of graduation will be on January 15, 2016 at the ISAT U New Board Room.